Another monumental season for the club, but mainly for the country – where a whole host of my players were called up, with the vast majority being for their new nation. It now leaves my squad with much more of a Luxembourger feel, albeit with a very South American feel to it. The next group of imports have arrived; including this man – Bocao, who, when you consider the league is on par with League 2 – he’s incredible!
Once again, we dominated the league and once again, we broke the goalscoring records. I’m realy hoping that there will be a breakout team coming soon and there will be some challenge domestically.
In Europe, we agonisingly lost to Salzburg on away goals in our attempt to qualify for the Group Stage of the Champions League, but did not embarrass ourselves in the Europa League, drawing with giants Man City in Luxembourg and recording our first win in European group stages against Genk.
- To win promotion back to the top tier of Luxembourg football – completed May 2015.
- To have a player in my squad earn a call up to the Luxembourg team – completed by Jonathon Rodrigues in June 2015.
- To nationalise a player from my current squad for the Luxembourg squad – completed by Jonathon Rodrigues in June 2015 (he starts the game as a Brazilian national, despite being born in this country).
- To qualify for European competition – completed May 2016.
- To be able to scout outside of Luxembourg – completed June 2021.
- To sign a player from outside of Luxembourg – completed June 2021, Juninho was signed on a free transfer.
- To win the league – completed May 2020.
- To turn professional – completed June 2021
- To have most/the whole of the top league to be professional.
- To nationalise a signing I have made for the Luxembourg squad (completed by many players in 2027)
- To have one academy graduate reach the first team – completed by Daniel Bianchini in August 2021.
- To have one academy graduate represent the Luxembourg national team – completed by Daniel Bianchini in November 2020 (he also scored on his debut).
- To reach the group stages of a European competition (reached the Europa League group stage in 2024 and Champions League in 2026)
- To reach the knockout stages of a European competition.
- To win a European competition.
- To improve the league co-efficient to increase qualification places for European competition (1 CL and 3 EL at start).
- To promote a feeder club made up mainly of players loaned from my club.
- To have a player from Racing play in an international that Luxembourg win (completed March 2019 with a 3-2 win over Moldova in the European Qualifiers)
- To have a player from Racing play in a major international competition.
- To have a player from Racing play in a major international competition with Luxembourg.
- To have a player from Racing win a major international competition.
- To have a player from Racing win a major international competition with Luxembourg.
- To have a player win a major individual honour.
- To have a one academy graduate win a major individual honour.